Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Horseplay...,literally

This must be an Scalian outgrowth of that darn Lawrence v. Texas decision. Something tells me, though, it is a safe bet that the perpetrator in question is (or, was...) opposed to the outcome in that aforementioned case. Isn't that the irony? Case in point, here is an exchange between anti-abortion-fanatic and editor of The Nuremberg Files, Neal Horsley, and Alan Colmes of Fox News:

Horsley: Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like it might feel good...

Colmes: You had sex with animals?

Horsley: As an active hedonist, absolutely. I was a fool.

Colmes: You had sex with animals?

Horsley: When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule.

Colmes: I'm not so sure that that is so.

Horsley: You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?

Colmes: Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?

Horsley: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality. . . . Welcome to domestic life on the farm. You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that. . . . If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates, you might in fact have sex with it.

Why did he have mention, "Georgia?" And, no, I've never been with a mule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home